The Holyoke Healthy Homes Program is a free, voluntary, confidential service designed to help you gain control of your asthma.
You’ll learn to:
- use your asthma medication correctly
- reduce asthma triggers at home
- reduce unwanted doctors’ visits and hospitalizations due to asthma triggers.
Participants will receive:
- free supplies which may include bedding covers, green cleaning products, HEPA vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier, and educational materials
- free asthma-related home repair if needed.
Our Healthy Homes Accessor will:
- conduct a home assessment
- provide services to address asthma triggers in the home including eliminate pests, improve ventilation, repair leaks, and remediate mold.
Who is eligible?
- older adults on Medicaid
- adults and children with high-risk asthma
- renters and homeowners
To learn more, contact:
Revitalize Community Development Corporation
1145 Main Street, Suite 107, Springfield, MA 01103