COVID-19 Resource Guides
We are tracking key resources and information on COVID-19 on 413Cares. Below are lists of resources we have collected using the COVID-19 tag.
View Clean Water Actions’ Safe Cleaning and Disinfecting in the Age of COVID infographic for the best ways to mitigate the spread of the virus in your home.
- Phone or Live chat through MA 211– Call 211 or Livechat at https://mass211.org/ for information and referrals
- Look4Help for calls or referrals in Franklin and Hampshire Counties
- The Food Bank of Western MA, COVID-19: Pantry & Meals Updates. During the COVID-19 crisis, some member agencies of The Food Bank have adjusted their hours or have decided to close. Please refer to this schedule to find free meals or a food pantry. This schedule is updated frequently, so please check back regularly.
- COVID-19 Updates from CISA
- Child nutrition outreach program. Find a summer meal site.
- Women, Infants, and Children nutrition program locations.
- Nutrition program sites for older adults.
- Open HIP (Healthy Incentive Program) locations.
Public Health Advice
- Call2Talk, 508-532-2255 or Text C@T to 741741 for mental health, emotional support, and suicide prevention program run by Mass211.
- Network of Care, Connect With A Trained Specialist To Help Find Behavioral Health Service
- Baystate Health, COVID-19: What You Need to Know
- Mercy Medical Center, Coronavirus: What you need to know
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Coronavirus Resources
- Holyoke Health Center, COVID-19 Updates
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Advice for the public from World Health Organization
- Massachusetts Launches a COVID-19 Text Message Notification System Text “COVIDMA” to 888-777 for Important Updates
- Extended enrollment period through May 25 for MassHealth for eligible residents who are uninsured
Resources for Youth
- Springfield Public Schools’ COVID-19 resources
- Approved emergency drop-in child care providers
- Food distribution for Springfield Public School students
- Holyoke Public Schools COVID-19 resources and information
- Chicopee Public Schools’ Facebook page
- Westfield Public Schools’ homepage
- Northampton Public Schools’ homepage
Resources for Businesses
City and Town Resources
- City of Springfield’s COVID-19 Situational Update
- City of Holyoke’s Coronavirus Response
- Town of West Springfield’s COVID-19 Information and Updates
- City of Chicopee’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Latest Updates
- City of Westfield’s COVID-19 Information and Bulletins
- City of Northampton’s COVID-19 Information and Updates